The AUTOCOTA creates dimensions on several polylines at the same time.
- call the AUTOCOTA command on the command line
- Select the polylines:
- Fill in the information on the screen that opens:
The parameters are:
- Dimension - is the Dimension Style
- With azimuth - the created dimension will have, besides the distance, the angle in the form of azimuth
- Remove Duplication - In case two polylines have a common edge, only one of them will be listed
- Offset - distance that the dimension line is from the edge of the polyline
- Inside - the dimension will be inside the polyline
- Layer - is the layer on which the dimension will be created. If the layer is not in the list, enter the name and it will be created
- Ready, see the result:
This program is very simple and any suggestion for improvement will be very welcome !!
Also try the AUTOAREA