The AUTOAREA creates text in several polylines at the same time with the value of your areas.
- call the AUTOAREA command on the command line
- Select the polylines:
- Fill in the information on the screen that opens:
The parameters are:
- Text - is the Text Style
- Calculate Rotation - Indicates whether the text will be rotated in the "longest" direction of the polyline
- Prefix - text before area value
- Suffix - text after area value
- Layer - layer where the text will be created, if it does not exist, enter the name and the layer will be created too
- Ready, see the result:
This program is very simple and any suggestions for improvement will be very welcome !!
Try also the AUTOCOTA