The command MLH2 creates coordinate meshes
To use the command, invoke it from the command line: MLH2.
If the current space is Model, you should select a closed polyline or inform a rectangle.
If current space is Paper Space, just select the viewport. Yes it can be normal or polygonal viewport!!!
Will open a screen:
- Mesh of texts may or may not have prefixes (X, Y or N, E for example)
- Range of grid cells, ie the same size
- Text position, it is above or below the line
- If draws texts in all positions or just some positions
- Layers of elements to be drawn
- Text Styles
- The joint is maintained or not
And, the result:
This program is quite simple and any suggestions for improvement will be very welcome!