The command DWG2HTML
Export HTML tables that are exploded.
The user often needs to fill tables in Excel with question data in
CAD tables, but these are exploded, which makes this task very difficult.
- call the DWG2HTML command on the command line
- Select the lines or polylines that draw the table:
- Inform if, if you have more than one text in a cell, the program will
Concatenate texts with line or space breaks
- Inform where to save the file
- Wait and you're done !!!:
This program is very simple and any suggestion for improvement will be very welcome !!